The Kudzu Klinic Program is designed to provide an opportunity for low-cost instruction of correct basics for lower-level riders and their horses. A Trainer or Lecturer is donating their time for the betterment of the sport and enjoyment of our riders. For example, in a Dressage Ride-A-Test format there will be one to two riders in each 45-minute session, with a maximum of 8 sessions.
Lectures may be given at the clinics. Auditor "walk-ins" are welcome, though pre-registration is required due to COVID and so that the lecturer can bring enough material for all participants.
1. You must be a GDCTA member to ride.
2. A copy of a current negative Coggins certificate must be sent with entry.
3. Riders must include payment with entry to reserve a place in each clinic. Pay online or by check.
4. All entries must include a signed copy of the GDCTA Hold Harmless agreement.
5. Masks and social distancing are required.
6. Masks are not required while riding.
Check with organizers for full details.
Kudzu Klinic POC: Danielle Perry 404-219-1266 / email@example.com