The Ivy McQueen Charity GDCTA Member Junior Rider $1000 Education Grant is new in 2022 (offered for this year only).
- Must be at active GDCTA member
- Status - Junior Rider (14-18 years old)
- Grant money to go toward 2022 education, clinics, instruction, or training
Winner will be announced April 15, 2022.
- Send 1-page essay about the rider, their horse and their goals to Katharine McQueen email@example.com / (404) 989-4458.
- Applications due April 1, 2022
The GDCTA Grant Program has been established to provide funding support for GDCTA member-riders who are working to sharpen their riding skills.
The mission of the GDCTA Grant Program is to provide educational opportunities to members who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to and/or excellence in the sport as well as service and ambassadorship within the Association.
The grant is meant for a GDCTA member to have the opportunity to be in a training situation that is not readily available during the course of his/her daily pattern. Grant monies must be used to participate in educational programs that include, but are not limited to: seminars, workshops, clinics and training programs offered by recognized or certified instructors.
To learn more about GDCTA grants, visit https://www.gdcta.org/training-grants