If you are riding, please email Abi Kroupa firstname.lastname@example.org a brief paragraph about your horse and your riding - level, experience, etc.
- $50 per day (includes lunch)
- $80 for the weekend (includes lunch)
- SUNDAY ONLY - Juniors audit FREE with the purchase of an adult ticket. (If you have already purchased a ticket for Sunday (either Weekend or Sunday) and would like to register a Junior please let us know. We do need to know how many are coming to plan for lunches so please let us know by Oct 26th.)
GDCTA is pleased to have Jessica Jo (JJ) Tate returning! JJ Tate is the rare combination of a gifted rider and an effective, inspiring teacher.
Jessica Jo “JJ” Tate began to take her place among the country’s riding elite early, making her FEI debut at just 16 years old. Earning numerous national and regional titles, JJ’s has trained and competed over 29 horses at the FEI levels, including eight at Grand Prix. Known for her classical education and elegant riding, she is a top competitor who’s devotion to the very highest standards of horsemanship and integrity make her a positive role model in the contemporary dressage world. JJ has been long-listed for the World Equestrian Games and represented the United States in competitions abroad. Recent notable wins include Dressage at Devon World Cup Grand Prix in September 2018 and the Global Dressage Festival CDI4* Grand Prix Freestyle in February 2020 aboard Faberge.
Riders must be GDCTA members and will be accepted on a first-come basis:
- $650 (both days)
- Stabling available for the weekend at $150 or Facility use fee for the weekend (non-stabling) $75
- Please email Abi Kroupa email@example.com a brief paragraph about your horse and your riding - level, experience, etc.
EVEN Hotel Alpharetta (Avalon area)
2715 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Also, volunteers are needed for all events. Register if you want to volunteer (and earn hours toward the Liz Faso Memorial Volunteer of the Year program sponsored by Wilsun Custom Horse Products!) Sign up with Abi Kroupa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the form on the Volunteer page (scroll down!) https://gdcta.wildapricot.org/Volunteer
Tickets are nonrefundable and are not eligible for voluntary refunds. However, the value of your ticket may be eligible to be applied toward the price of a ticket for another clinic. Riders will receive a refund if a replacement is found.