The Labor Day Classic I & II weekend at the Horse Park August 29 and 30th. This is a USEF/USDF dressage show. Late entries are open through TODAY Friday, August 21 st at 11:59 PM on EqEntries.com.
Get your banner seen, you name in the program and announcements during the show.
Sponsorship Opportunities for the Labor Day Classic Dressage Shows.
- Classes: $25 per class
- Rings – Ring 16: $250 / Covered arena: $500
- Hospitality (lunch and snacks) for Officials: $200 per day
- Official’s Golf Cart: $150 for the duration of the show.
Sponsor here: https://www.gdcta.org/horseshowsponsorship
Also, competitors, this is incentive to ride your very best! In addition to the High Point Awards from Lisa Seger Insurance and Wilsun Custom Horse Blankets, we have a new award! It’s CASH! One of our very own is donating a cash prize for the weighted average* high score rider (excluding freestyles) – one for Saturday and one for Sunday!
Jessica Howington / Crownview Dressage High Point Award:
$75 on Saturday; $75 on Sunday
Woohoo! Thank you, Jessica!
*We’re using the National Pony Cup award weighting scale:
- Training Level: 2 points added to final averaged score.
- First Level: 4 points added to final averaged score.
- Second Level: 6 points added to final averaged score.
- Third Level: 8 points added to final averaged score.
- Fourth Level: 10 points added to final averaged score.
- FEI (PSG, I-1, 1-2 and GP): 12 points added to final averaged score.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
PS This will be our last event for a while so please participate!
Caren Caverly, President, GDCTA